Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Fine Sunday

Yesterday was a complete write-off for me as I was sick and down for the count. I spent an inordinate amount of time in bed, which I think was the best thing I could do for this cold. Luckily, Mike had taken yesterday off instead of today as we were going to go to the Magnet School Fair. He and Donny went while I laid in bed and whined. I was scared that today would be a repeat of yesterday but without the husband as back up. The fates were with me, tho, in that I felt 10 times better and the boy was a fun, good boy all day. He woke himself up and brought Giraffe Cow downstairs for breakfast. And lunch.
We played at the playgound a little bit, he took a nice nap that let me fold clean laundry and then--in direct opposition to orders given by Amy--I took him to get his hair cut.Sorry, Pink.

He ate like a trooper at dinner and even had a 2 Bite Cupcake.
It actually took him about 5 bites to finish.

All in all a nice Sunday.

2 comments:

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

A little less Brit-pop, but equally as adorable.

Jennie B. said...

Yeah, he definately had that Scott Walker/young Roger Daltrey thing going on...