Thursday, September 22, 2011

Try Not To Squeal...

...but there are major developments here at Chez Donovan.  We ordered a pizza tonight (too much rummage sale prep=me, make supper? You are insane...) and when it came Mike asked Donovan to wash his hands.  Donny's response was, "I'll wash my hands after I go to the bathroom standing up."  And he did.  This is the FIRST TIME EVER he has voluntarily and of his own accord walked into our bathroom and peed in the toilet. 

And here I sit up in the office, listening to my son practice his left hand work on the piano.  Piano may turn out to be a dude thing--Mike can get him to practice and I have yet to figure out how to do that.  Nevertheless: voluntary bathroom usage and piano practicing without tears.

If I had champagne in the house, I'd be tempted to break it out!

1 comment:

Miss Brittany said...

Oh if you only knew the happy dance I did today!!! Next time I see him I am going to try and give him a big hug :-)

-Brittany