3 loaves of Jiffy Brand cornbread (day old preferable)
2 sweet onions, chopped
1 1/2 pounds of bulk sage sausage, cooked
1 1/2 cups of craisins, plumped in chicken stock
at least one box of chicken stock
* Crumble cornbread and let dry out a bit. You can do this on a tray in a warm oven if you're pressed for time
* When cornbread is crusty, add chopped onions, cooked sausage and plumped craisins. Mix together with liberal shakes of paprika.
* Put in buttered casserole(s) and moisten liberally with chicken stock
* Dust heavily with more paprika, if you have any left from the mixing part.
* Cover and put in oven at 250 for a couple of hours. Seriously. As long as the lid is on, it can pretty much be in there at a very low temp indefinitely.
I have just given you the recipe to happiness: Enjoy!