Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Putting a Spin on It

I was home sick today and I was sick enough that I did'nt feel guilty for missing work.

That being said, I was able to get the kid from daycare a little bit early. He did something he's never done before, which is have a meltdown on the bus. Luckily the trip was short (Bloomfield to Polish Hill) but when we did get off the bus, some asshole at the back of the bus applauded. I've been steamed all night thinking of all the withering rejoinders I should have heaped on them, but it never works that way.

But really: I'm sorry my kid was annoying but how lame do you have to be to go out of your way to be mean? Jerk

ANYhow, Donovan had his first speech therapy session tonight. The therapist was very nice and Donovan had calmed down by then (and had also had some dinner) so he was a good kid. It looks like he'll be having one session a week alternating between school and home.

I just realized that the idiot who applauded for us on the bus is one of the many Americans who is paying taxes so my kid can have free therapy sessions. So who's the chump now, chump?

No comments: