Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do Not Read If You Are Eating Yogurt

When I went to get Donovan at daycare today he was SHRIEKING. In all caps, honest to god. I have never heard him be so upset! I picked him up to soothe him and *BLURT* Curdley milk baby vomit all over both of us. The SHRIEKING continued while I changed him into clean clothes, wiped myself off, wiped off the canvas bag his bottles were in, grabbed his stroller and got him out the door. He calmed down once he was in the stroller and moving but he started fussing when we went to Goodwill. Why Goodwill? Why, to buy Mama a new shirt, of course! I asked the cashier if I could pay for the shirt now and put it on to wear it out. She took one look at me and boy and said, "Sure. Let me cut the tag off for you." Donny has never liked dressing rooms but I like to think he started shrieking when he saw his Mom in a polo shirt. I felt like shrieking too but, hey, its all they had that fit. Once we got home everything was fine. Of course.

No comments: