Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Forced Fun: Slightly More Successful


Mike worked today so it was just me and Baby D. It was a pretty low key day, featuring a nice nap for him and, thus, time for me to get some things done. While I was puttering around the house I had a mild brainstorm: I emptied all the hats, gloves, bags and umbrellas out of my grandmothers old copper washing tub, filled it with water and put all of Donny's bath toys in it. Once he got up from his nap, we went outside and he played in the water while I sat and watched. We listened to some of the 20s and 30s music I've compiled for him--it made for a very nice afternoon


2 comments:

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

He's so beautiful. The pictures are so great.

Jennie B. said...

That means alot coming from the mother of such a beautiful little girl: thanks!

Recognize the shirt? Its the Alcatraz shirt I got him at that gift shop. Its a little too big--Mike said it made the kid look all Flashdance.