Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Don't Mess With Polish Hill

The neighborhood we live in could go either way. I have to admit, 6 or whatever years ago when we bought the house, we were thinking more of access to Gooski’s and less about good school districts and safe sidewalks for learning to rollerskate. That being said, we are trying with what little time and effort we have left after parenthood and full time jobs to be good neighbors and citizens. Its tough and I don’t think I’m doing very well at it (who’s Christmas lights are up? Everyone’s but ours…) but I’m trying. I really want my kid to live in a nice place

So DON’T throw bags of trash from your pale gold Altima when you drive thru my neighborhood. I will SO report your ass to the Pittsburgh Litterbug Hotline. That’s exactly what I did when I got into work today. BTW, the number is 888-LITTERBUG. Once I hung up, I realize they didn’t take my name and contact info. I should call back and make sure they can get ahold of me when the felony trial comes up. I don’t know who you are, Altima Driving Asshole, but you are going up river. If I have my way you are going up all three rivers.

Jerk.

No comments: